Tuesday 9 April 2013

Farfetch.com (US)vintage bike top wrangler jeansFarfetch.com (US)

Click on 'read more' & keep reading this post.
Click on 'read more' & keep reading this post.



Got this amazing vintage piece (the top) from marketplace.asos.com, there are three separate pockets at the back, golf, biking or jogging uniform? Also found this vintage wrangler jeans, it is very hard to find great quality and great fitting jeans in a reasonable price nowadays.
I remembered that I mentioned to my tutor I hate purple most 5 years ago, the day I was wearing a purple check print!
I don't know why I keep getting more and more purple in my life...

Don't miss out Farfetch free shipping promotion, only for 24 hours, free return as well.


vintage bike top wrangler jeans 02

DSC_0005

DSC_0021

Everyone should buy 1 house next to the water, peaceful. And another unit with city high rising view, get crazy.

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older