Oh Miguel...

Thursday 16 May 2013

carousel-item-6


Thanks for coming by, you !
I have been so so sooooo fking busy this week, while I love being busy! But I guess it is "at least" not good for my blog!
I can't believe I already missed 2 of my favourites items just because I was only less than an hour late for Ksubi's warehouse sale! Click the image above to check what are left. ( They have deleted most of soldout items ) so you won't even know what you have missed out ! Oh my ! I have only signed up their newsletter this year, I can't believe how much I have missed last 2 years !
Anyway, I will share my purchases with you guys when they arrive!
( I have featured one of my fav ksubi Jeans in this post )



DSC_0158

asos thai travel t-shirt副本副本


blog darwin02副本 asos sunglasses

Miguel was wearing vintage Gianni Versace in Music Video
Check available retro versace shades here:  vintage versace sunglasses

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older