PRICE TAG

Sunday 24 February 2013

prada pink chunky sweater knit


Please click below to keep reading this post. 
Photo Source was from here
PRADA bright neon pink chunky sweater / knit
Similar KENZO neon green chunky knit here 


DSC_1507

Should I say I want to be put in a PRADA fashion prison or make it up as "fashion prison break"? Either way I am happy! standing in front of a luxury boutique and taking photos, just like I did three years ago. The difference is that I adore the design and concepts now rather than that I was chasing the price tags. Why are people chasing limited editions? They carries the labels' latest concept of current seasons, or because we or you? can show off. Neither way i am happy.  

Prada blog DSC_1510

Jil Sander neon pink shopping tote in nappa leather 
you can buy red and white colour blocked ones from Net a Porter
and you can't miss this amazing KENZO tiger jungle heat shopping tote bag
 for only less than $100. 
  


GBasora_StreetStyle_CLake_G
One piece and floral are pretty popular, but I hardly see any good ones. Found this from here.

PRADA MEN FALL/WINTER 2013-14 

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older