Neil Barrett Men Fall/Winter 2013-14

Monday 25 February 2013

shred Tee back

Click below to continue reading...

03 SHREDDED ALEX AND CHLOE tee grey prada
04 grey shredded T-shirt chloe and Alex SHREDDED ALEX AND CHLOE tee grey prada grey shredded T-shirt chloe and Alex

PRADA cherry Blossom embellished men's lace-up shoes 
Alex and Chloe Shredded t-shirt in grey
PRADA flower oxford

Ksubi winkle

PRADA flower oxford




SPRING/SUMMER IS COMING in ASIA, STATES AND EU, and almost everywhere else. I guess you guys can't wait for a hot hot summer. I hope spring/summer collection is going to be on sale section very soon as all Fall/Winter collection has all just released and I have so many spring/summer collections on my shopping list, but I will just wait for the massive designers sales.
here's some of my March shopping / waiting list


3. VON SONO unisex SILK PRINT CULOTTES

4. NICHOLAS ANDREAS men's transparent pants



LN CC march promo

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older