COCOON

Friday 4 April 2014

DSC_1374副本


DSC_1366

HOLOGRAM PHOTO PURSE WITH GOLD SHOULDER CHAIN
Nike Run Free 5.0 whole black matte leather
Acne Studios 23 grey oversized cocoon sweater
military green shorts
Perspex transparent bands chunky necklace
At the city beach, with lots of abandoned concretes, beach black rocks, in Burnie, Tasmania

41392248gb_11_f
Double layered asymmetrical lapelled grey coat by Stella McCartney

130403UB2

oversized black wool blended hooded coat seen on Olsen twin 




Cocoon my everything please ! 
Cocoon my neoprene sweater, cocoon my coat, cocoon my jacket!
Please "bubblegum pink" my coat ! 
Please "bubble gum blue" my winter (or my summer) !

Similar click herehere or here

DSC_0590

Any better ideas where /when /with what should I wear these Versace inspired necklace with? 
Linen singlet / vest : ASOS
Linen resort trousers : ZARA leisure collection 
gold spike tooth earring studs : Topshop
Face: GIORGIO ARMANI (US buyers only) FLUID SHEER # 08 
Shadow and Sculpting : CHANEL bronzing makeup base $65 from Myer.com.au
Body : The Body Shop dry oil




  

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older