Mid of 2013

Tuesday 28 May 2013

DSC_0049



Collection_Landing_Hero副本
phoebe bag
MORE COMING SOON

DSC_0110

Levis Skinny Jeans from David Jones
Ksubi Striped muscle Tee from Ksubi.com
Raf Simons Tank Top from farfetch.com
T by Alexander Wang sweater sleeved formal shirt in black from David Jones

DSC_0071

DSC_0050 DSC_0465 DSC_0536 DSC_0533

Can't believe how fast it is, mother fucker, I am getting older and older, it is the most scariest thing in my life. LOSE. Losing time, friends, family, money, fame.
Half of 2013 passed by, I have yet written much here, so I try to as much as possible to bullshit today. Ha~
A very good excuse for not taking new outfits: only uploading photos from 2013 January - June, ha, how smart I am.

It is a great time to clean up my hard-drive, editing old photos and organising my brain for new ideas about the whole outfits concepts, rather than continuing on picking up random stuffs from sales.

Yeah, Im gonna miss out 2013 Spring / Summer's sales for sure.


LEG CROCODILE

It may work for all other countries that all the outfits I am posting here right now are "summer" since it was all about the passing February - March 13, are they almost out of trend? I guess at least some of them.
Versus is out, but I am still wearing Versace x H&M. Sad face.

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older