Vintage all-over

Saturday 2 February 2013

blog vintage blue pants 02Feb2013

Georgie wear vintage blue and purple silky check pants, futuristic prints. 
Vintage fading and stripes short sleeves shirt. 
fashiondacci tanned leather clutch. 
Over-sized mirror reflected circle sunglasses.


blog 02 vintage blue pants 02Feb2013副本

This is my first post posting vintage + vintage outfits.
There are too many vintage items remained untouched, so here we go...
There will be more jewellery and vintage outfits coming in the next 2 weeks.

I have been extremely busy with my shop since 3 weeks ago ( when I last shot / posted something )
I will eventually shoot a new outfit tomorrow with Georgie regarding my ACNE pound love tee and New Balance.
Can't wait to try some 2013 SS new seasons items neither!



blog 03 vintage blue pants 02Feb2013
blog #04 vintage blue pants

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older