PLAY STRIPES

Friday 4 January 2013

Follow on Bloglovin


fish bag
I NAME STRIPES THE SECOND EASIEST WAY TO STYLE ( AFTER BLACK AND WHITE )
I don't know if I was stupid, brainless 1 year ago or just brave enough back then, as I played more colours, more mix ups in 2011, ( check my lookbook ) Then I am more back to old vintage styles in 2012, less colour, more black, I was afraid of being blamed as "no styles, only too much colours". So 2013, I will be continuing my styles studies and also will try to put myself into the 'brave colours' waves.

Right after uploaded this look to lookbook, I realised the name fish out of fridge is a good name for this post, firstly, it is for the prints on the tote bag, secondly, I hope I can have breakthrough in 2013 on my own styles. I want surprise myself. haha.

My things ( starts to be afraid to calling them styles lol ) problems are bit ( or toooo ) out of ordinary in 2012, tooo out of box, weird, can't fit in the crowd, I will fix that in 2013, maybe. or just go crazy.

  

fish bag
fish bag

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older