DIY Drum Studs

Tuesday 25 December 2012

blog HBT 25dec

blog#02 HBT 25dec
blog 02 crocodile ring


blog 01 crocodile ring



blog mmm to shorts

Wearing my favourite crocodile ring 


blog #12 HBT 25dec副本副本

25th Dec 
Tomoro will be boxing day, I will surely go shopping, I need to check if the Jeans I wanted from Ksubi is on the sale list. and also grab half priced L'occitane for sure. Leaving Hobart today, I do not want to go, too many places are waiting to be visited, too many maintains are waiting to be discovered, next year, I have to plan to come here for antique shopping and markets. 



blog #11 HBT 25dec副本副本

vintage military shirt with DIY drum shaped studs
crocodile ring
MMM x HM Baggy jeans 
Frankie Morelle motor bike boots ( on sale at Farfetch )



drum studs
DSC_1133

The custom made studs shirt, check it here

blog crocodile ring

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older