FACE WASH CLEANSING STEP1

Wednesday 25 January 2012

L'OCCITANE RICE EXFOLIATING POWDER
LANCOME MEN ULTIMATE CLEANSING
CLARINS MEN ACTIVE FACE WASH
L'OCCITANE LAVENDER SOAP
BIOTHERM HOMME MEN EXFOLIATOR

L'OCCITANE RICE EXFOLIATING POWDER
LANCOME MEN ULTIMATE CLEANSING
CLARINS MEN ACTIVE FACE WASH
L'OCCITANE LAVENDER SOAP
BIOTHERM HOMME MEN EXFOLIATOR 

THOSE ARE NOT THE BEST, JUST ARE THE ONES AM HAVING NOW 
I HAVE BEEN USING L'OCCITANE  FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS,  They are good, but I don't think they worth the tag price though. 2 similar products, made in China is much cheaper than the one made in France. The hard part is to find the similar replica. I used to not believe there's a big difference between femme / homme line of cosmetics, I think I was wrong, used a few Lancome Femme line, didn't work for me until SHISEIDO HOMME surprised me. 
http://www.nz.shiseido.com/sc/product/view.asp?S=10050
This lotion is great for dry skin... OK, I will give more detail when I introduce all the lotions 

  L'OCCITANE RICE EXFOLIATING POWDER : Does not worth that much,  they flag as organic and made in France, so find some local organic to scrub your face. 

LANCOME MEN ULTIMATE CLEANSING : Just started to use, feel refreshing and energetic, scent makes me happy, 
Cleansing power: maybe 3.7 stars,  as I don't feel their deep cleansing powers. 
If you are looking for deep cleansing power cleanser, try SHISEIDO, I haven't tries the HOMME LINE Cleanser yet, but even the femme line one is great. 
SHISEIDO ( bottle is white or creamy, little pink ) Around 40 AUD/ USD 
4.3 Stars, they can't clean my blackheads though, lol, maybe I asked too much. 
Clarins Men Cleanser: 3 stars or 3.5, won't dry your skin too much, cleansing power so so. 
Biotherm HOMME Exfoliator : My favourite so far, used it at least 3 years, sometimes I only use this one without any cleanser, not suitable for Fragrance sensitive skin though. I am tired, have a good night everyone. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older